Always at the cutting edge of technology – delivering you more energy per watt with our MILE-POWER-G commercial solar energy systems. We help you take charge of your energy costs securing them for the long term,bringing in price stability and reliability while at the same time contributing to reduction of carbon emission. MILESTONE SOLARCOM helps businesses and institutions to switch to clean / renewable energy with advanced technology that brings in cost savings and a respite from frequent power outages that can disrupt the regular conduct of business/manufacturing/operations. MILESTONE SOLARCOM delivers custom engineered solar power solutions that meet site specific energy requirement, factoring in climatic considerations, budget limits and operating parameters.
BENEFITS OF A MILE-POWER COMMERCIAL SOLAR PV PLANT
- Lock in power costs for the long term.
- Insulation from rising tariffs, crippling power outages and economic inflation.
- Attractive tax saving benefits from accelerated depreciation.
- Reduced operating costs, better cash flow and bottom line.
- Short payback period, very low LCOE (Levelised Cost Of Electricity).
- Easy, low cost maintenance with our attractive AMC packages.
- Round the clock service.
- Custom designed to meet site specific power requirements and patterns.
- Modular in nature making it easy to expand in the future.
- Multiple technologies to cater to a diverse range of applications.
- Remote monitoring system to gauge/monitor power plant performance.
- Reduced carbon emissions, environment friendly, gives your business a “green” image in the industry.
Each business/institution, be it an office, showroom, hospital, restaurant, school, college, govt. building or factory has varying power needs and diverse operating conditions. Some require power for day time operations, others, a dependable un-interrupted power supply and a few others such as a showroom have their key loads operating at night. MILE-POWER plants are designed and configured to meet requirements of each of these segments while offering a system that can harvest maximum energy from the plant.
- MILE-POWER G – Our grid tied systems are ideal for business that have a significant load requirement during the day hours or sun hours. The SPV system synchronizes with the local EB Grid to supply high quality power to the loads and exports any unused energy back to the grid for net metering benefits. Such systems also require a DG (Diesel generator) back up to support the inverter during grid down hours to prevent anti-islanding shut down. These systems have the shortest payback and highest efficiency.
- MILEPOWER HB1(HYBRID) – Our Hybrid Grid Synchronized SPV plants are ideal for small retail outlets/ offices that don’t have a DG. With a nominal battery backup, the grid-sync system operates as a grid tie power plant, supplying loads during day time and exporting any excess generation back to grid. However, in case of an EB power outage, instead of shutting down for anti-islanding protection, the inverter automatically converts to standalone mode and continues supplying power to the loads, while completely curtailing any export.
- MILEPOWER HB2(HYBRID) – • Our Hybrid battery based grid synchronized SPV plants suit installations that require adequate battery back up to run loads at night, typically a showroom or an IT office. Offering, the best of both worlds, this combination of an OFF GRID and GRID TIE technologies, ensures that while the batteries are being charged by solar and day time loads also powered by solar, any excess generation can be exported back to grid for net metering benefits especially on low load days and holidays. GET MILE-POWER TODAY, GET POWERED Things to keep in mind to ensure an optimal installation
- Area – identify a shade free area in your rooftop / ground premises that is either flat or preferably inclined at about 10-18 degrees to the south. Area required for Photovoltaic modules is 100 sq. ft. per one Kilowatt of PV modules
- Audit your energy consumption – have a thorough check done to identify any leaks in your electric connections. Upgrading to 5 star appliances and energy efficient fixtures lowers your energy requirement and helps in optimizing the size of the solar plant.
- Energy requirement – One KW of good quality PV modules deliver around an annual average of 4 KWh (units) per day – power generated increases from JAN to MAY, drops from JUNE TO AUG,Recovers and maintains a medium range from SEPT to DEC with the exception of NOV where a slight drop in power may be expected. Always give the right feedback to the PV engineer – work on the maximum load that could be used rather than the barest minimum to get a failure proof system.
- Identify a well-ventilated and climate protected cabin/room not more than 10 metres in distance from the proposed PV module installation location to house the PCU/INVERTER and Battery bank if applicable. Electronic equipment and batteries tend to last longer in protected environments than when exposed.
- Provide a concealed conduit for the system technicians to run solar cables from the rooftop to the control room/inverter room.
- Never connect the solar PV system to the general DB unless when planning for a sufficiently large plant. Always isolate loads that are required to be powered by solar energy.
- Undertake regular cleaning of PV modules to ensure optimum performance over a longer period. Keep the battery bank and inverter clean, dust free and protected from moisture/humidity to obtain a longer life.